How easy is this to install...
- Mark and level position with the template - leveling - piercing tool (included with smart shelf.)
- Using a rubber mallet or hammer, lightly tap the tool to make a thin "slit" through the wall board only approximately 1" long.
- Lift the shelf into position so that Uni-hooks enter into "slit". Push in shelf to wall and tilt down unit.
- If you need to remove the unit down the road, just tilt the shelf up and slide out of wall. Easily eliminate the narrow 1/16" slit with spackle.
- A durable, load-bearing installation is completed - 18" shelf tested reliable to a 50 lb. load
Have a Question? Give us a Call at 800-836-8746.
Our Customer Service Department is available
Monday thru Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm EST.