Countertops and Island Tops
Copper is America's Kitchen Tradition. The ageless deep tones of Copper create a warm inviting glow to any kitchen. Copper is a "living" material and will tarnish and change color naturally. Copper provides a hygienic, anti-bacterial surface for food preparation and is Easy to Clean, Heat Resistant, and Stain Resistant. It can be cleaned with specialty cleansers to be restored to its "new penny" original look at any time.
Material Options / Specifications
- Available to fit most any kitchen counter, island, or workspace.
- 48 ounce (1/16") Copper
- Mounted on 1 1/2" substrate, ready to secure onto cabinets from underneath
- Use with most any Manufacturer's Sink.
- Seam-less One Piece Design available for all lengths in "matte" finish. In other finishes, countertops exceeding available sheet length will have a slightly visible seam.
- A wide variety of enhancement options are available See Enhancement Options.